Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lack of Updates, Lack of Sleep

I never meant to let this blog go without an update for a whole week or more, but I've been a pretty busy beaver lately. My classes began, and they are ridiculously fun! I feel energized when I have something scholastic to do after work. The only thing I wish is that I was working part time and going to school full time, not the other way around.

For lack of something better to write about, here is a list of things I am excited about:

1. Getting my hair done finally. My hair is naturally light brown, but I've been dying it red since I was 15. Red is an extremely obnoxious hair color because it washes out the quickest, and fades to a sickly orange within a month.

2. Sephora's F&F sale that is rumored to be the end of October. I've already begun drafting my list. So far it's all Benefit surprisingly. I'm thinking of hauling -
*The Porefessional
*Lipstick in Lady's Choice (This is hands down the best every day lippie)
*Crescent Row fragrance in Ready to Rock Rita

3. My upcoming trip to Las Vegas in October. I'll be visiting my mom, and seeing a show, most likely Phantom of the Opera since I haven't seen it in ages.

That's all I can think of for now. I'll have a small favorites list I'm going to post tomorrow most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment