Thursday, September 2, 2010

2nd Matryoshka Themed Purchase of the Month

The sad part is that I actually had already bought another more functional planner the week before, but I saw this baby at Barnes and Noble and it had to be mine! (The other sad part is that this will probably be 50% in another 4 months).

There is an exciting part though, which is:


Yay for school starting! You might find this a rather odd declaration, but I seriously love being a student. I received my MA in Museum Studies a few years prior, and I miss that time in my life terribly. Sure I'll probably complain about homework in the ensuing months, but deep down I'm really enjoying myself. If I had Paris Hilton's bank account, I wouldn't use it to party around the globe, but to spend my life pursuing completely random and useless degrees in Sanskrit or Buddhist Art.

Anyway, this time around I'm taking classes for a certificate program at a local university. Not as exciting as another MA, but it's a whole lot cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment